- This picture is taken from the first shot of Black Angel, a 1946 film noir. I can’t help but wondering: who’d name a hotel “Gaylord” these days?
I’m just making this post to test the flickr connexion with a blog. Now, what would be the reason for a system like this instead of upping directly onto the server containing the blog? Well, for one thing, the resizing capabilities of flicker is pretty damn good, and with the use of kungfoo’s 1001, uploading fotos is pretty darn nifty. The styles need some working on, though…
- For the first time in quite a while, I baked a cake. It was juicy, but could of been juicier. Besides, I didn’t have any ginger at home, so I only used cardamom, cinnamon and cloves. It smells awful cosy.
On August 8, Björn (Buck) and Lisa (Lisa) got hitched, and I had the fortune of being invited. We got wined and dined and well & drunk. Hard liquor makes you talk. I remember hassling an unknown girl with a nickname I thought too funny: Special K. Incidentally, I said it far too many times, damn my eyes. I woke up early the next day, still wearing my dress pants and shoes.
- Lisa & Buck, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.
- Lisa & Piotr. Piotr is a Robot and PhD to be.
- Married man Buck in full effect. At this moment in time (22:22.22 according to the camera, but it was actually an hour later), I was drunk as a skunk. Goddamn you, free booze!
- July 15: My brother and I
- July 17: Pop and mom visiting me in Lund
- July 19: My all time favourite ice cream, Pop74. Mom bought it for me in Vänersborg.
- July 20: My grandma Greta. I love her so!
- July 21: One of the walls at Grandma’s. Old photos of old relatives.
- July 5: Jocke, Richard and Me at the Accelerator festival.
- June 24: Nicke and Anna’s daughter Hedda on Midsummernight’s Eve
- June 18: Hanging with Björn, Martin, Anna & Hilmer in the botanical gardens